Male CSE & Grooming Session
Chid sexual exploitation (CSE) and grooming affect many children and young people and whilst boys and young men also experience CSE they are less likely to make disclosures, less likely to recognise the signs of grooming and less likely to believe they could be sexually abused/exploited.
This highlights the need for a specialist approach and for schools to adopt a proactive approach and make good use of PSHE to highlight the grooming and sexual exploitation of boys.
This approach is encouraged by the Department for Education (DfE), the Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF), the National Association for Head Teachers (NAHT) and the PSHE Association and many others.
This 50 – 60 minute session aims to:
- Increase boy’s awareness of the grooming and sexual exploitation of boys
- Increase boy’s ability to recognise the grooming warning signs
- Increase boy’s ability to recognise unsafe relationships
- Real examples of boys who have experienced CSE
- Real examples of perpetrators who have committed CSE
- Warning signs to look out for
- Myths related to male victims and female perpetrators
- Myths related to gender stereotypes and masculinity
- Where and how to access support
- Other costs such as travel fees, travel time, accommodation and subsistence fees may also apply.
- A tailored quote will be emailed to those requesting training.
- The booking forms below contain important terms and conditions and details regarding fees. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions and sign the form before submitting the form